Tuesday, November 30, 2004

catharsis

I remember the first time I saw a blog. I didn't know what the hell it was.

I was searching for occurences of the term "majoka", and I found a peculiar little page with short, journal-like entries accompanied by a picture of a cat with a caption underneath designating "todays mood", which was usually tired or horny. Each paragraph seemed to simply be the daily thoughts of someone I had never met or even heard of. I was immediately fascinated by this person.

The page came up because whoever this was, one major theme was the sexual exploits of his/her sexual exploits with his/her significant other "majoka". There was not much in the way of detail. It was mostly stuff like, "I fucked majoka so hard" "me and majo fucked like crazy" la-dee-da. The point is, I don't know if majoka is traditionally a masculine or feminine name. I don't know if the author was a boy or a girl, and even if I did I don't know if he/she was gay or straight.

The sexual ambiguity was not a problem, however, because there was also stories about drugs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home