Sunday, November 06, 2005

i have a friend

she comes over to my house all the time and we have lots of sex

last night we went to an indian restaurant in hollywood

the entrance looked, for lack of a better word, "shady" (slang usage)

inside, however, it was a beautiful little womb of extravagant indian design

they mistakenized our order

since the guy serving us was incredibly nice, the entire meal was free. he even gave us a free desert. en excellent restaurant. more than just good food, but the food you want to be eating.

later that night, or maybe earlier that night, we were resting naked in bed

she asked me who i am

what a terrible question. and seemingly out of nowhere. if someone could answer that question in a clear and concise manner i would have an immense amount of respect for them, even if the content of their answer made me otherwise despise them.

she forced the issue, and to my surprise i was able to come up with a satisfactory answer

"i am a beautiful genius with absolutely no motivation to succeed."

she aggreed with my assessment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that's great stuff.

whiz bang ending.

I wonder what my answer to that question is....

November 15, 2005 3:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A self-absorbed, hedonistic American buffon, turned charming, barely, via phenomenal wit.


--this definition exemplifies itself quite nicely, I dare say.

November 15, 2005 8:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments. I really like the word "buffoon".

November 16, 2005 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am pretty much the same thing eric is only turned charming via tits.

December 05, 2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home