Thursday, September 14, 2006

Good words are good for reading. I read good words frequently now that I am more lonely than before. I read good words before, too, but now I have more time to myself so I read good words more now than I did before I became lonely. I had a dream about being at work and making a movie. I work in a library. David Lynch was there and he thought my idea was good. It was a rip-off of one of his old ideas, but I don't think he noticed.

A long time ago I did a terrible thing. Up until that point I was pretty self-righteous, but I didn't put on airs, so that made me feel even more self-righteous. Then I did a terrible thing and I had to crawl in a hole for a while, and this nice lady helped me climb up out of it but then she went away. Now she is just a little voice in a box or some words on a screen. Almost like memories, but just a little bit more vivid.

She went away, and a lot of other people did, too. And I smoked some drugs and thought about things while I rode through traffic. Doing that terrible thing was pretty important because it destroyed my sense of self-righteousness. It made me wake up but I didn't realize what had happened because I was still kind of groggy. It usually takes me a while to get out of bed once I wake up in the morning. And I usually fall asleep and wake up a few times, too.

Now I know I woke up, but I think I went back to sleep and now I am dreaming. The hardest thing about waking up for me is staying that way and getting out of bed. I've done it before, though, so there's no reason why I can't do it again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that's an awfully good post

October 21, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks you.

October 21, 2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home