Monday, October 23, 2006

I've Been Fucked Over #1

I had some friends. They turned me onto punk rock back when punk rock was having its semi-revival/corruption. You know, when those flannel shirt wearing bands came around. Anyway, we hung out and did stuff. We even had a band. Daniel was the singer because he wrote crappy spoken word about his parents doing coke. I was the guitar player because I had a guitar. Matt played drums because he had drums. Leigh played bass. It was my bass. One day we were playing in my room and things were going poorly and I screamed really loud the words "Shut Up." After that, I fell on the ground and didn't say anything. They kind of milled around the room and then left. Leigh left last and by the time she left I had kind of gotten over it, and was able to get up off the floor. It was raining outside and we exchanged some words. Her boots were grey and so was the water she was standing in. She turned around and started to walk home. A little while after that, Daniel and Matt found a new friend who was probably a bit more interesting than me. They stole my notebook and made fun of the notes in there from this girl I knew. They decided that I was lame and they came over one day to throw things at me. It hurt a lot and I was sad, but I didn't really tell anyone about it. Who do you tell when your friends don't like you anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home